Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September

So, there isn't really much to update, we haven't done that much in the last month or so. Kyle is back at school and is very busy with his assistantship, classes and also he is working on getting his musical produced here. So he is busy and James and I are trying to find things to do. :) Life is great though. Here are some funny updates of James.
This is a funny game James started playing just while we were taking this video. Glad we caught it!
To help pass the time I decided to play Blues Clues with James since he loves that show. This was pretty fun for James.
Last week I was watching another little boy for a few hours and he came wearing this hat. It provided a lot of entertainment for James--and me too!
This is just a funny video where James was laughing a lot.

He wanted to be just like Daddy and found his helmet and bike gloves and insisted on riding his bike.

I just looked back to see what James was doing the other day and he was falling asleep making this face. I don't know why, but we thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

James is such a cute kid. I love his faces! He's growing so fast.