Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pregnant picture

So I am doing a special blog post because at least once a day I go through this conversation:

Random stranger: "Wow, when are you due?"
Me: "Mid June, I still have three months left."
Stranger: "Is is twins?"
Me: "Nope, I'm just big. I have big babies."

Then I leave the conversation feeling like I am an abnormal giant carrying a giant baby. So for all of you who think I am big now...let's compare!

Me today at 29 weeks along...no I didn't shower or fix my hair...just look at the belly.

One day past due with James.



So, compared to myself I am right on track:)
Just sayin'.

7 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

T, you are so cute! I just love you! Can't wait to see baby number two.

Rachel said...

Whelp, if you grow big babies, then good for you. God made you to make these babies. I'm sorry the public can't handle your talents.

Carolyn said...

Tawnya, I think you look great! You are such a cute pregnant lady. :)

Every week at least two kids from my sunbeams class ask me why I am so fat. I always explain to them, "I'm not fat, I have a baby in my tummy..." but for some reason they don't get it. They just think I'm fat. Oh well. :)

It's hard work, growing a baby!

Tess said...

I think you are BEAUTIFUL! People are crazy with their comments. More pictures are in order on this blog, by the way. :)

Amber said...

Tawnya,
So glad to see that your little family is doing awesome! We miss playing games with you and Kyle and I miss being your Visiting Teacher. I don't know if I ever told you that I have a blog: http://www.amberandtylersyndergaard.blogspot.com/.

Stephanie said...

I'm lovin the baby bump, and no you don't look at all like you're having twins. I carry my babies far out too, so I got that a lot with both of my boys.

Lauralee said...

oh my goodness, it's been a while since I checked your blog! I didnt' even know you were pregnant! Congratulations. I stick out a lot too when I'm pregnant-but I think it was at 6 weeks out that people started asking if I was due. It can have an effect on your self esteem after awhile. . . At least they know you are pregnant eh? So happy for you!