Monday, April 30, 2012

All around!


So, we've been pretty busy lately! It feels great. Everything feels great. So here are some things we've been up to!
James and I did a three legged race at a church Easter party. (This is when we were visiting Nate and Renee in CT) I was so proud of him. He totally got it and we didn't fall down once!
This is Kyle giving James a motivational speech as James prepared to do his first ever potato sack race.  James came in very last, but had fun the whole time. 

Kyle and William

William is exploring all over the place now. I just thought this was a funny picture. He was so proud of himself for climbing in there and sitting down just right.

We went on the Ferry to Staten Island!


Still on the Ferry.

Visiting the Staten Island Zoo! 

Taking a rest at the Twin Towers Memorial. 
Aquarium day! We met the CT cousins at an aquarium!I know its a flattering one of me:)

Park Day and flying a kite!

Beach day! We went to a nearby beach and played! It was only about 30 min drive! Too cold to swim, but great for building castles!

Bridge day! We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. Very cool.

Bridge...obviously.

I decided I need to venture out more with the boys so I took them to this festival thing that was going on in Manhattan....all by myself! Well, Kyle met us there...thats why he's in the picture:) I only got lost once. It was a mere half mile in the wrong direction..no big. This is a video of this really cool music group where we all were supposed to be part of the music. It was my favorite part of the day. The video doesn't really catch how cool it was though. 


William is getting more brave and takes his first step!! He has taken one step about 5 times since this, but he always goes back down on his knees. It will be a while before he's actually walking, but this was his official first step.

1 comment:

Tess said...

The quest to get you to love NY...how's it working? You are definitely smiling in these pictures. :)