Friday, November 14, 2008

Two weeks and counting...



Kyle has wanted me to post some updated pregnant pictures. As I looking at them, I thought this was quite funny....the first is a picture of me a week and 3 days ago, and the second is me today wearing the same outfit (which is pretty much what I do since I have out grown all my maternity clothes). Side note: the sticker on my stomach is the sticker I got for voting. It was my first time and I was proud. (I know if you do the math I could have voted at the last election, but didn't--shame on me. I have learned my lesson.)



7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just start pushing. . I can totally see a size difference in the two pictures.

S&J Jones Family said...

Wow, I bet you are SO ready! I got here from Austin & Mindy's blog...just thought I'd say hello. Good luck!

S&J Jones Family said...

Oh and my blog is www.sjjonesfamily.blogspot.com And if you want to see wedding pics from A&M's wedding go to www.ajnaphoto.blogspot.com and then click on wedding to the right.

Carolyn said...

Tawnya, you are such a cute pregnant lady! I'm sure you're SO ready to have your little boy arrive. But it's so soon! I can't wait.

Austin and Mindy said...

BAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I guess it probably serves you right to be so big... I mean after making everyone think mom had twins! I am so sad that I am not there to see you pop... miss ya!

Kate said...

Tawnya!! Holy cow!! Long time no talk!! How adorable you are pregnant!! Boy or girl?!

Wow so much has changed!! How exciting!!



btw, it's Katie Kauffman.
thesturtevantcrew.blogspot.com.

Dawson n' Co. said...

Hey sista! Go get em tiger!!!