Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Waiting....

Hello family and friends!

I thought I would write a little note for all of you who are wondering about the baby. I am now 4 days overdue and we are still waiting! We figure he is just so warm and cozy in there that he doesn't want to come out into this chilly world. I don't really blame him. I am still feeling great, although I am not at school--I am at home on pre-maternity leave doing fun things with my mom! I guess I can't really complain about that either! I do have to admit that as hard as it is to have this delayed, I am so grateful that I have made it this far. I know not everyone has the luxury of being pregnant and keeping the baby full term. We are counting our blessings. So keep checking...we will be posting pictures when we have some.

6 comments:

Joseph and Lianna Quillen said...

IM SO EXCITED! I hope it all goes well. Keep us updated.

Dawson n' Co. said...

I love you! I love that you are being so grateful! SO many people aren't. It means so much to me that you are appreciating and counting, tracking, balancing... your blessings!

Stephanie said...

Enjoy your sleep while you can. Good luck!!!

Jenna and Drew said...

I can't wait to see pics!!! Good luck with everything and enjoy the whole experience!

Ashlee said...

Tawnya...I have been dying to know if you had your baby and so I googled you (it's the only thing I could think of) and I found your blog. I promise I'm not a stalker! I am excited and can't wait to hear when your baby finally comes!
-Ashlee Winkelman

Mandi said...

Hang in there! I know the end is hard, but it will all be worth it!! HOpe you don't mind me popping in! Can't wait to see pictures! Glad your mom is there, she is the best and will be so much help!