Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cute pictures

So, when we titled the blog "Kyle, Tawnya, and James" we should have just titled it "James". Anyway, here are some cute pictures. Snow day! It didn't last long, but is was fun to have one snowy day.
This bear was a gift in a white elephant gift exchange we did...we were quite surprised to come home with a bear twice James' size, but he loves it.
James has started mimicking us more.It is amazing to see him learning so fast. Here is him sweeping...
Sorry this video is a little dark. James kept bringing me my purse and wasn't satisfied until I helped him put it on. It took me a little while to figure out what he wanted!

Here is a video of him sweeping with the big broom.

1 comment:

ecometrochic said...

Hi. I miss you guys. James looks great. It is amazing how they grow.