Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday James!

Wow! James is one year old. It is amazing how fast it has gone by. What a blessing it has been to have him in our lives.
So I took a video of the birthday song and the eating the cake, but it is too long to put on here. Anyone know another way to post a long video?
Here are the cupcakes I made...
He wasn't in a great mood until he saw the cupcakes.
Here is James just before I took the tray away and cleaned him up.



Presents! He was mostly uninterested, but that was because we gave him this basketball hoop first. He just wanted to play with it and not open any of the other presents. Eventually we persuaded him (by hiding the basketball hoop).


This adorable outfit was from Grammy and Papa Ferrell. I LOVE this. He is so cute.

5 comments:

Tess said...

He looks so handsome in his church clothes! And those cupcakes remind me of my 19th birthday when you made some for me! Glad I could be your guinea pig!

Happy Birthday James!!!

Carolyn said...

I love his little outfit. And a basketball hoop - how fun!

Happy birthday to adorable little James!

I don't know any other way to post a video...good luck!

Stephanie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!

vicki said...

He looks so cute! Tell him Happy Birthday from me and give him a hug and a kiss. I wish I could play basketball with him and watch him move to music. He is such a wonderful little boy.

Lisa said...

HOpe you guys are doing well. It'as amazing what changes in a year. take care and happy holidays!!!