Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Latest Update

I had to put this one in.  James is eating a cracker with just mustard on it! He could-and does-eat mustard plain. Yuck is all I have to say. He got that from his daddy. Also, we are working on his smile for cameras! He is finally getting it! This was his face when I asked him to smile :)

This is my shadow. The bottom bump is James at my legs. Just thought that was a funny image.

Kyle has started his own window washing business in our area for the summer. He has been quite successful so far and we feel very blessed in that way. So, as far as an update with jobs go, Kyle has applied to about a billion jobs and we are still waiting to hear from most of them! We are hopeful, but a little unsure as to what the next few months could bring! We could be anywhere...he's applied to places in CA, AZ, CT, NY, NC, VA, NJ umm....and bunch more I think. So, most of the time we choose to look at this waiting time as an adventure! How fun! Anyway, in the mean time Hopefully window washing will continue to take care of us until we know what's next!

So, BIG news is Kyle graduated this last week! It was actually on our 5th anniversary too, so that made for a busy and memorable day!

Here is Kyle in the very back row. He's the one about a head taller then everyone else. :) Their major was the very last of all to be called up, so it made for a lot of waiting, but it was great to see him accomplish such a wonderful thing. Thank you to all of you who have supported our family in millions of ways so that he could do this and I could be home with James. We have been very blessed along the way. 

Here is the happy graduate! Yay Kyle! To see a 1 minute video of Kyle's graduation click here!

Here is me today...I'm almost 35 weeks. The pregnancy update is that I have a healthy baby, but I am measuring big! So they wanted to do an ultrasound to measure the baby and get a better idea. As we expected, this little boy is measuring at about 38 weeks right now. So he is about 7.5 lbs! It is hard to tell for sure, but they project him to be between 10 and 11 lbs by the due date. I guess we will all just have to wait and see! We are getting so excited to welcome this little boy into our little family.

8 comments:

Jenna and Drew said...

That's awesome! Congratulations to all of you. I hope you find out soon where you'll be headed, I'm not very good at playing the waiting game. James is adorable! I love his picture face!

Bronwyn said...

Congrats to the graduate! We're anxiously waiting to find out where you'll live, but I'm sure not as anxiously as you are. And I hope the ultrasound goes well. Remember: they can be 15% off, which translates to a pound and a half or so either way. Hoping for good news all around.

Meg Ruth said...

I love the photo of the shadow! You should hang it up on the wall! I can't wait to see this babe!

Amy Lee Scott said...

yeay for kyle (and you!)i'm excited to see where you guys end up :)

Tess said...

You are so beautiful pregnant...and I'm not just saying that. I think you look great and so happy! One could never tell you're uncomfortable. I love the pictures of James. :) And congrats to Kyle! What an accomplishment!

Chandra said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love you Tawnya and your family! AND the pics are just the cutest! See you soon! :)

Dawson n' Co. said...

You guys ARE busy! And sounding quite happy. Hang in there sis, soon you'll be more comfortable, and more busy! :)

GeeGee said...

I finally remember how to find your blog...how fun. You look so great to me. It makes me homesick for you all. Just a couple of days till your Mom arrives. Perfect for all of you.
Love...GMa