Monday, September 8, 2014

Highlights from the last year

Some highlights from the last year.

Apple picking with the ward. We are about to go again this week. Its our favorite fall activity.

We were all ninjas for Halloween.


Fall family pics 2013

Can't describe how fun it has been to have Megan living above us. 
(we miss her now that she's in London)



I'm trying to grow my hair out. Its a few inches longer than this now. go me. 


4 generations

Kyle and I got to take a 2 night trip away from the kids. First one ever. 
So fun. Breckenridge. 


Tatyana and Megan. Miss you both so much. 

I turned 30. Weird. Kyle did too. huh, How did we grow up so fast?


3 comments:

Heng said...

I love these posts! But did you have to post the moustache one? I literally look like a man. Haha. So fun. Miss you guys!

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh Tawnya, it is so good to read the updates and see pictures of your beautiful family! I cannot believe how grown up your kids are. They are so, so cute. I am about to turn 30 and I keep thinking the same thing -- when did we grow up?!

Tess said...

You have rockstar hair!!! I love it! Great highlights...I love the ninja family. We have managed a trip away twice since Jenna's been born and it is sooooo rejuvenating. It's our goal to do at least one night away every year. It's much easier when you don't have a nursing baby. I dream about a real trip away for a longer time but know that's not in the cards while I have young kids. I would miss them too much!